The next meeting of the Conservation and Heritage Working Group will be on Thursday 30th May, 2019 at 7.30 pm. The venue should be the Glass Meeting Room, College Court, Knighton Road.
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Discussion about Knighton Conservation Area with Leicester City Council Planning Officer
3. Notes of the previous meeting
4. Walks in the area – report back on West Knighton, next one to South Knighton (2nd June, 2.30 pm)
5. Next Steps
6. Any Other Business
7. Date(s) of next meeting(s)
The main item will be to discuss the Character Appraisal for the Knighton Conservation Area with the city council officer who is currently carrying this out.
As well as the meeting on 30th May, the working group has organised two walks round parts of Knighton to look at the character of the area: Sunday 12th May 2019, 2.30 pm – West Knighton – meet on the corner of Aberdale and Cairnsford Roads; Sunday 2nd June 2019, 2.30 pm – South Knighton – meet on the corner of Knighton Church and Goldhill Roads. These walks follow on from two previous ones round the Kingsmead Road area and the Grenfell Road area.